Episode 1 - Paris in the spring
Shots ring out from a gallery… a robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution comes the latest mystery in this much loved adventure-puzzle series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humor - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster? Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse some say was forged by the Devil himself...
• The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
• Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
• Highly acclaimed 'slide and tap' interface – simple but hugely powerful
• Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
• Full Game Center integration – including in-game achievements
"immediately charming, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is easy to recommend based on its strong narrative, memorable characters, and artistic merit. The game is a vibrant return to form for the series." Gamespot 8/10
Includes full speech for English, German, French, Italian and Spanish and subtitle options for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
The concluding part, Episode 2, is available as a paid In-App Purchase.
Some people have had issues with the installation of the in-app purchase of Episode 2. Please ensure you have sufficient memory (2Gb) before attempting to download Episode 2.