Prepare your heart during the precious days leading up to Easter.
A Companion for the Forty Days of Lent (from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday)
Presented in a day-by-day format, the Magnificat Lenten App includes:
- Inspiring daily Lenten reflections by gifted Catholic writers
- Morning and evening prayers, inspired by the Liturgy of the Hours
- Readings and prayers of each daily Mass
- Faith-filled essays
- Prayers, poetry, and devotions
- Lenten Penance Service
- Meditations for the Way of the Cross
- A treasury of spiritual insights
- A selection of audio Hymns to enjoy
By spending a few moments meditating on the inspiring daily reflections and the short prayers that follow them, you will deepen your relationship with Jesus, his Blessed Mother, and his Church.
Let the profound yet practical insights you will find in this little spiritual treasury form and focus your spiritual life, filling it with new conviction and purpose.
Are you or a loved one looking for a way this Lent to return to the Church or to develop a more fervent practice of your faith?
The Magnificat Lenten Companion 2019 is the perfect help.
If you like the Lenten Companion, please try the Magnificat APP!
Liturgical source: United States Conference of Catholic Bishops & ICEL.